Sunday, June 26, 2005

New Ride at Disneyland

Well, it's not exactly a new ride - just new for me. The Indiana Jones ride was built years ago, and I've been to Disneyland at least a couple of times since they'd added it, but I'd never ridden it until our visit a week ago. Hannah (age 9) and I rode it right after we rode the Snow White ride. You'd think there would be a lot of difference between the two. Snow White is a ride for little kids; Indiana Jones is for big people. Riding them one after the other, however, I saw they were essentially the same. Oh, Indiana Jones is faster and louder, but it's essentially the same. In both you ride a vehicle that jerks you around through images from the story. Sure the images are more like-like, and thus scarier, in Indiana Jones, but if you're a little kid, what's the difference?

So now that I've ridden it once, I don't need to do it again. I'll stick with the g-force rides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home